Building up and maintaining an independent driving school can be both costly and time consuming.
In a competitive market like the East Sussex area there is also the risk it won’t be successful. Deciding to franchise with an established driving school can be a more secure and less stressful way to work as a driving instructor.
Who should franchise?
What are the benefits of a franchise?
- Newly qualified ADI’s who don’t yet have the reputation to enable them
to receive recommendations and who may not have the money to set up a
- Part time instructors who may not receive as many recommendation’s as full time instructors.
- Instructors who would just like to keep their focus on instruction and not have to spend time taking bookings
and dealing with calls etc.
There are many company's offering franchise agreements. Some of the benefits
that can be provided are as follows:
- Supply of tuition vehicle including insurance, tax and maintenance.
- Student introductions
- Instructor training
- Sickness and accident insurance cover
- Franchise holidays
Some company's offer even more benefits but which all come of course at extra cost
per item. Some of these contracts are very costly and prohibitive if you
want to leave and go it alone.
How can DL Driving help?
DL Driving has been established since 2002. We advertise in all the major listings including Yel.com, Yellow pages, Thomson on line and Local as well as Google, Yahoo and many more. We can provide you with
new students without the restriction and cost of a fixed contract. All you
need to do is register with us and we will provide new contacts when we have
them available (you pay per student). For an informal chat to find out more call us now.